top of page
4W43 Building is a Renaissance Revival style, (former) apartment hotel building designed by Clarence S. Luce for David H. King Jr. and constructed between 1890 and 1891. Following the death of David H. King, Jr. in 1916, the building was sold to Columbia University, for use as the Columbia University Club. The building served as a university club for 56 years. In 1975 the building was purchased by the Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity for use as a headquarters. HSA-UWC has retained ownership of the building.
bottom of page